The Honorable John J. Young, Jr.,Member, Board of Regents and Senior Fellow.
The Honorable John Young is a former Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics. Mr. Young’s distinguished career includes past positions as Director, Defense Research and Engineering (DDR&E); and Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development, and Acquisition (ASN(RDA)). Prior to these Senate-confirmed positions, Mr. Young served ten years as a professional staff member of the Senate Defense Appropriations Committee, Subcommittee on Defense.
- Academic Centers
- Center for Emerging Threats and Opportunities (CETO)
- Center for Enterprise, Exploration, and Defense in Space (CEEDS)
- Center for Adaptation and Innovation (CAI)
- Center for Revolutionary Scientific Thought (CReST)
- International Center for Terrorism Studies (ICTS)
- Vital Infrastructure, Technology, and Logistics (VITAL)
- Cyber Readiness Index (CRI)
- Science and Technology Policy Training Program
- About us