Our Science and Technology Policy Training Program aims to engage and educate professionals interested in skills and training tools, occupational advancement, and career development. The Institute will offer 1-3 day courses on scientific, technical, managerial, and policy issues in the areas of defense, national security, and intelligence. Through our Science and Technology Policy Training Program we will share our expertise in the following areas:
- Science and technology trends and impacts
- Agency or office director level strategic planning
- Research strategy design and implementation planning
- Commercial technology assessment
- Outside the box thinking and bold solutions to difficult challenges
- Emerging threats and opportunities analysis
The Potomac Institute for Policy Studies is an independent, nonpartisan, not-for-profit, science and technology (S&T) policy research institute. The Institute identifies and leads discussions on key S&T and national security issues facing our society, providing an academic forum for the study of related policy issues. Based on data and evidence, we develop meaningful policy recommendations and ensure their implementation at the intersection of business and government.